Frequently Asked Questions
1. Ordering Christmas turkey online
1. What are your opening hours at Christmas ?
Click here to view our shop opening times.
2. What payment methods do you offer ?
We accept cheque or cash. If ordering through our website, you only need to pay us at the time of collection.
3. Do you deliver ?
At present we do not have a delivery service, since it is too difficult to guarantee delivery in the run-up to Christmas. We may consider this in the future.
4. Do you take orders from outside the East Riding of Yorkshire ?
Yes, but you still need to be able to collect your turkey(s) from our Farm Shop.
5. Do you have a pricelist ?
Prices are usually set in October. Click here for our Christmas pricelist.
6. Do you supply live turkeys or just oven-ready?
2. Trade orders
1. Do you accept company orders ?
Yes, we welcome orders from companies. You can choose to have the turkeys boxed or pre-packed ready to give to your staff for Christmas.
2. Can you supply butchers ?
Yes, we can supply butchers and farm shops. Please contact us on 01430 872227 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will setup a trade account for you. You will be able to order your requirements through our website.
3. Can you supply turkey growers ?
Yes, we supply turkey growers. Please contact us on 01430 872227 or send an email to email@example.com and we will setup a turkey grower account for you. You will be able to order your requirements through our website.
If you already have a turkey grower account with us please go to our specialist turkey grower website http://turkeygrowers.paynesturkeys.co.uk where you can view your orders.